New evalink features and platform updates.
Release 2.5.6 - Workflow Engine V3 (Public Beta)
We're introducing the next generation Workflow Engine - Version 3. Version 3 provides all the functionality that version 2 does - and executes your workflows the exact same way, so you don't have to change anything.
The main difference is that V3 has been built for scale, therefore when using the V3 Engine you'll no longer be limited to a certain amount of Workflows you can execute.
With V2 you were limited to a total of 500 automated workflows, after that talos starts to throttle new executions causing problems when a lot of workflows had to be executed, for example on outage scenarios.
With V3 the only limit that remains is that you cannot have more than 10 concurrent workflows running per site.
Go to the Workflow Settings to try out the Workflow Engine V3 Beta. We recommend testing your automated workflows after enabling V3 to make sure they're still working as expected while the Engine is still in the public Beta.
Release 2.5.6 - Features
- You can now remotely arm/disarm areas for Vanderbilt SPCs
- Schedules, Contacts, Contact Lists and Workflows are now fully versioned, allowing you to go back to a previous version of the Entity.
Release 2.5.6 - Improvements
The Site overview now only displays the integrations that are enabled on this site.
Release 2.3.62 - Improvements
Vanderbilt SPC Alerts of type "OK", or any alerts that are inhibited or isolated are now ignored on the operator user interface.
Release 2.3.58 - Features
- The Twilio VoIP Calls integration can now automatically transcribe all VoIP calls and let you search calls by spoken words
- The virtual email receiver now automatically attaches email file attachments to received alarms.
- You can now customize talos alarm sounds.
- Vanderbilt SPC now allows you to see and restore all kind of alerts (was only zone alarms before).
Release - 2.3.48 - Improvements
- Opening a share link no longer logs you out of talos.
- Limited the integrations available via share link to receiver integrations.